Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Today is Trick or Treating in our village.  I have been busy running my 1 or more miles a day AND gathering stuff for costumes!

Yesterday, was another race in my Strider Series.  The Lakefront Discovery Run 15K.  According to the results I covered the hilly course in 1:21.05.  Not bad for no real training plan.  In two weeks from  today I will be recovering from my Disney Races.  I am so excited!!!!

Here are photos from Trick or Treating:

My friend, Deanna, called me one day to tell me about the new ruffle yarn.  I made this scarf and the Mickey Hands for Dancing Princess!

This is the first time in a VERY long time we had a decent costume for Ball Boy!

And I made this Olaf hat for SwimChick.

Off N Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.