Monday, October 6, 2014

I'm streaking....

So HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!

I am happy to report that I ran 1 mile or more every day in August and September.  Woo hoo, that makes 61 day in a row.  I even ran when I went to my convention for massage, in Denver.


I found this HUGE REI store on my first day on Denver.  This store had 3 levels.  I would LOVE to know the history of the building.  I did go in for a potty break and a drink of water.  There are trails on both sides of this little river, some paved and some not.  Looked like some mountain bike trails made by bikers, too.

This is Six Flags.  It's up the trail from REI.  Right downtown!!!!!  I logged 2.5 miles running this day, probably close to that much walking around and exploring too!

Day three I was in a rush, so I found the hotel fitness room and did another 2 miles on a treadmill.

I ran past the capital building one morning.  I did not cross the street and stand exactly 1 mile above sea level on the steps.  But I did get this photo:


Another day I was fortunate to be introduced to some other running massage therapists.  

We logged 3 miles exactly on our little early morning tour.  Here is the group:

And some stuff we saw:


So,  I have been keeping my promise to myself and am going to continue in October.  The weather turned chilly a few days ago and seems to be rainy.  A sure sign of fall here.  Which means I need to find a buddy and bundle up!

October is also my Unprocessed Challenge. I was hoping to have made the time to be a bit more prepared this year.  I had oral surgery yesterday, and am on a smoothie diet for two weeks, what a fun way to start October Unprocessed!!!! 

Off to get me some smoothie ingredients!
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.